Lake Norman’s only Control4 Certified Showroom is now open!
Control4 Certified Showroom. SoundVision, LLC has opened a new showroom in Mooresville, North Carolina.
The showroom features a mangerie of home automation, audio, video and lighting options. Visitors can experience 3.2, 5.2 and 9.2 audio systems. Also included in the 3100 square foot showroom is a fully functional podcast studio. The space took just over a year to upfit. SoundVision LLC has been a Lake Norman home technology provider since 2010. The showroom is suplemented by a 2200 square foot warehouse that includes Service and Engineering departments.
Unique to SoundVision is the ability for visitors to experience a multitude of listening experiences. From Martin Logan electro stat and Bowers and Wilkins towers, to residential in-ceiling, commercial and outdoor grade speakers. Indoor and Outdoor televisions, media and a home theater as well as a Hunter Douglas window treatement center are all featured at the new space.
Learn more about Control4 https://www.control4.com/dealer/soundvisionllc11-28117/mooresville-nc/
With one touch, dim the lights, play music, turn up the heat, lock the doors and arm the security system. Check in on your home from your smartphone, no matter where you are. Press a “Goodnight” button that will put your house to sleep, turning off all lights and locking all doors. With Control4, your options are virtually limitless. A Control4 Certified Showroom is a hands on experience for the home automation technology.
SoundVision’s Technical Designers are now accepting appointments. Apointments can be made by calling (704) 696-2792 Ext 1 or submitting a request online https://www.svavnc.com/contact-us/
SoundVision offers a variety of options for home technology. Read more about the technology of the ectrostatic speakers on display at Martin Logan.com. https://www.martinlogan.com/en/electrostatic-esl-theory
Sony is also a featured partner!
In addition to multiple Sony television and OLED displays, a 4K Sony projector can also be experienced in the SoundVision theater.
- X1™ processor for projector brings you the best of Sony’s image processing
- Advanced SXRD panel for outstanding contrast
- Dynamic HDR Enhancer brings a wider contrast range scene by scene for striking and realistic picture quality
- Digital Focus Optimizer for more accurate focus
- 350,000:1 dynamic contrast with Advanced Iris makes every scene spring to life
- Motionflow™ provides smooth motion for both 4K & HD resolutions1
- High brightness of 1,800 Lumens
- Advanced Reality Creation for upscaling and sharpening images without sharpening picture noise 2
- Enjoy the latest 4K content1 services with HDCP 2.2 compatibility on both 18Gbps HDMI inputs 4
- Input lag reduction ensures faster response time for gamer